Born in the US, Dina has lived on 4 continents, worked for 7 years in television and as a consultant in the fashion industry. Somewhere between New York and Paris she picked up an MBA and a black belt. Dina is currently a PhD candidate in Cultural Studies at KU Leuven. Her project, entitled 'Identity in Change', looks at the impacts of climate change on the community of Longyearbyen, located on the Arctic Archipelago of Svalbard, and how those changes will impact their future.
Posts by Dina Brode-Roger:
- Living in the Arctic, World Building and Point-Of-View
- Be(ing) a Writer
- Back To School! Yay, I can write again! Yikes, what was I working on?
- Writing is a solitary undertaking. True or False?
- When plotting kills you and your story: confessions from the other side.
- Life, Death, Dragons and St Patrick’s Day… or Writing About What You Know
- Why New Year’s resolutions don’t work… and why you should make one anyway.
- It’s NaNoWriMo time! Are you doing it? No? Why not?
- The Revision Process – and why I (hate) love it.