Stephanie Keyes grew up in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and spent years traveling and working as a Corporate Trainer before she made the decision to pen her first novel. As a teen, her family always accused her of having an “overactive imagination.” Now, she’s encouraged to keep her head in the clouds and share her world with readers. Still a resident of the ‘Burgh, Steph is now Mom to two little boys who constantly keep her on her toes. In addition, she's best friend to her incredible rockstar of a husband. She is an active member of the Society of Children's Book Writers and Illustrators (SCBWI), as well as a featured author for Love a Happy Ending Lifestyle e-magazine. Keyes is the author of the YA Fantasy series, The Star Child, which currently includes The Star Child, After Faerie, The Fallen Stars, The Star Catcher, and The Last Protector, all from by Inkspell Publishing. The Fallen Stars was a 2013 semi-finalist in the Kindle Book Awards. The Star Child has topped the Amazon best-seller list several times since its 2012 release. Steph writes YA novels because she’s a hopeless romantic who lives to believe that Magick truly does exist. She is hard at work on a new YA novel.
Posts by Stephanie Keyes:
- It’s My Time and I’m Keeping It
- Taking A Vacation!
- How To Make Your Family Think You’re On Vacation…
- Leave Your Expectations At The Door
- Is There Such A Thing As Over Editing? / @StephanieKeyes / @allthewayya
- Why I Said “No” To NaNoWriMo This Year
- Self-Loathing And Two Spoonfuls Of Nutella / @StephanieKeyes
- Think Critically! My First Critique Group / @StephanieKeyes / #scbwi
- Don’t Quit Your Day Job! Or Should You? The Realities Of Money and Writing /@StephanieKeyes
- Guess What?…It Did Happen To Me…Publication Path–The Sequel